In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Coach Noss is back this week with tips to get you moving! While Coach was at the recent FedEx St. Jude Classic in Memphis, TN, he filmed this tough segment showing you intense shoulder turn flexibility exercises. For these routines, you will need a resistance band and balance pads.
Coach gets us started in the golf stance with second alternating arm loads and double speed arm loads. Make sure you lower your hips! In the second set, incorporate speed with 15 repetitions. When you’ve mastered the rotations, Coach takes it up a notch! Get back in the the golf stance for second arm alternating load and squat rows on balance pads.
Hope you kept your balance and got those hips moving! Coach suggests doing these routines back to back to make your game better. You know what time it is, don’t you? Get up and get moving!