In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It was billed as the Rose City Rumble, a long-drive battle between big hitters Angel Yin and Anne van Dam.
Yin, who will represent the U.S. in the Solheim Cup, and van Dam, of the Netherlands and who will represent Europe, took part in the Rumble on Wednesday at Columbia Edgewater Country Club, site of this week’s Cambia Portland Classic.
Yin went first and with her allotment of eight drives hit her farthest shot 315 yards.
Van Dam followed and ripped her first drive 319 yards, with her longest going 326.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Van Dam leads the LPGA tour in driving distance with an average length of 283.76 yards. Yin ranks second at 281.69.