In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
For the second straight day, a Colombian tops the leaderboard at the Latin America Amateur Championship.
At 3 under, Jose Vega leads by three over Chile’s Luke Roessler through two rounds at a windy Mayakoba in Mexico.
Vega, the only player under par, carded the round of the week with a 6-under 65, four shots lower than anyone else in the field Friday. He made two birdies on each side and holed out for eagle at the par-4 third.
Three back at even par for the week, Roessler (72) is the younger brother of 2017 Latin Am champ Toto Gana, who himself made the 36-hole cut on the number at 13 over par.
Roessler is followed by Argentina’s Abel Gallegos and fellow Chilean Gabriel Morgan Birke, the highest-ranked player in the field at plus-1.
Overnight leader Ivan Camilo Ramiez dropped to 2 over following a second-round 76.
The winner this week in Mexico earns invitations to both the Masters and The Open Championship.