In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Deadly storms ripped through the South this week, killing five in Alabama and one in Georgia. Among the destruction was Shoal Creek, one of country’s top private courses and host to major championships, located southeast of Birmingham, Alabama.
Tornado damage at the Shoal Creek golf course pic.twitter.com/rfSKcHfYC9
— James Spann (@spann) March 26, 2021
The course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, was opened in 1977. It has hosted the PGA Championship (1984, 1990), U.S. Amateur (1986) and the U.S. Women’s Open (2018), among other significant events.
Damage to the course and to the Shoal Creek community can be seen in the footage below: