In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Everyone wants a consistent golf swing yet few ever get it. Here’s a great drill you can be doing to gain the consistency you’re after. Do this with irons and Driver.
One of the most overlooked areas of the golf swing is the follow through. Few ever work on it yet this is how you get a consistent golf swing. I say this because the follow through is the ending of your swing, or as I see it, point B with the backswing as point A.
If you were trying to become consistent doesn’t it make sense that you need to do the same swing all of the time? The problem is, people think the swing is over once the ball is hit. So they hit the shot and never end up in the same place twice.
If you do a different swing, you will get a result. So if you really want consistency in your golf swing start working on the follow through. If so you will hit irons and driver better than ever.
Free samples from my Body Swing book and video series here: https://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
Work with me live from anywhere in the world through my new app called COACHLINK.
Available for both Apple and Android devices. Watch a Demo here: https://www.coachlinkapp.com/demo/
Tip Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR72OJND4vQ