In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Do this 18 times each side and combine with other warm up or cardio exercises.
Don’t forget to keep posture upright; breathe deeply in and out; take some water especially a full glass at the end of a full set of exercises; and to do the exercise slowly and not rushed to get full benefit and work those different areas of the body.
Ideally about ten exercises should take you about 30-40 minutes. Work up from that adding more and more warm up and cardio exercises so that you have about an hour’s worth. I also suggest varying or substituting or adding to them not only to keep it interesting but also to work different muscles groups over time. For instance after one month of a set or routine you may want to replace at least five or so of the cardio or weights exercises respectively for the next month and so on reverting perhaps to the original set in the third or fourth month.
But for a number of reasons it is best NOT to mix with weight or strengthening exercises with cardio. Do those separately ideally a different day. I suggest alternating two days of cardio, two days of weights and two days of intense walking as the best mix every week.