In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A Lim Kim stood at even par, trailing U.S. Women’s Open leader Amy Olson by two shots, through 15 holes. Three holes later, she was 3 under par, leading by one and on her way to her first major title.
Here’s a look at Kim’s improbable birdie-birdie-birdie finish at Champions Golf Club.
From 178 yards, Kim hit her tee shot inside 3 feet.
After a perfect tee shot, Kim stuck her approach shot to a foot.
Following another great tee shot, Kim hit her second shot to 10 feet and converted what proved to be the game-winner.
WHAT A FINISH!
— U.S. Women's Open (USGA) (@uswomensopen) December 14, 2020