In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Brittany Altomare needed a jolt of energy after she made the turn during the first round of the Buick LPGA Shanghai.
She began her day on the second nine, carding a disappointing 2-over 38 that a pair of bogeys and a costly double at the par-3 16th. But things wouldn’t stay down for long.
A par at the first made way for that jolt of energy, exactly what the doctor ordered. On the par-3 second, facing a brutal and tricky harsh down wind, Altomare took aim.
— LPGA (@LPGA) October 17, 2019
If not for the flagstick, that ball may have keep rolling into 2020. But luckily for Altomare, who had already struck gold with the hole-in-one, she also won a Buick in the process.
Altomare also carded two birdies on her inward nine, finishing her opening round with a 2-under 70, just three off the lead held by Amy Yang.