In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When Bubba Watson’s imagination and game are clicking on the same level, it’s some of the most fun golf to watch on the PGA Tour.
The two-time Masters champion reminded golf fans of that during the final round at the Zozo Championship, when he took a preposterous line from the tee box on the par-5 sixth hole at Narashino Country Club, intentionally hitting it into an adjacent fairway by squeezing his drive between between a tee sign and a tree.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) October 27, 2019
Sure, the gamble only resulted in a par … and sure, his 5-over 75 final round only resulted in a T-51 finish, but as he said in his Instagram caption, he got to have some fun.
And fun is what Bubba Golf is all about.