In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The European Tour has multiple times give pros 500 balls to make an ace.
Andy Sullivan could … yes, he could. And the reaction was magnificent.
Justin Thomas and Rory McIlroy weren’t offered 500 balls, but given 50 chances to make a hole-in-one from 148 yards earlier this year in Abu Dhabi. You can watch below to see how it played out.
50 balls each to make a hole-in-one…
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) February 23, 2021