In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tiger Woods’ signature move is an emphatic reaction, be it fist pump or uppercut, after making a big putt. It seems son Charlie has been paying attention.
Charlie delivered a birdie on the par-4 10th in Round 2 of the PNC Championship, and then delivered the uppercut right.
🚨Charlie Woods fist pump 🚨
The low uppercut. A Woods special. pic.twitter.com/KhJPSC1Sw4
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 20, 2020
ALL the feels. pic.twitter.com/IrGx1HXg4w
— PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) December 20, 2020