In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Remember when Justin Thomas was talking about Charlie Woods’ trash-talking ability? Well, we got to see it on display Saturday at the PNC Championship.
After Thomas found a fairway bunker off the tee at the par-4 13th hole, the 11-year-old Woods, who was in the fairway, left Thomas a little note in the sand. When Thomas arrived at his ball, he also found a piece of paper with a handwritten message that read, “Draw hole!”
Youngest competitor in the field.
Biggest trash-talker. 😂 pic.twitter.com/hjH0wtHUaB
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 19, 2020
JT going to retire if Charlie ever gets his Tour card pic.twitter.com/M9oBgJ00W1
— Brentley Romine (@BrentleyGC) December 19, 2020
“For some reason, Charlie just always wants to beat me, it doesn’t matter what it is. Although he’s never beaten me in golf or a putting contest, he still talks trash just like his dad. It will be fun,” Thomas said two weeks ago at the Mayakoba Golf Classic. “We’ll have that like inner tournament within a tournament, trying to shut his little mouth up, but it will be fun.”
From the looks of things so far, Charlie is winning that inner tournament.