In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Nate Lashley shared the lead with three holes to play at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. After a fairway-splitting drive at the par-4 16th, Lashley’s approach shot from 152 yards flew the green.
He pitched to 13 feet to give himself a solid chance to save par, but ran that effort 4 feet past the hole. He then lipped out his bogey putt and also missed a 3-footer for double bogey, ultimately making triple.
4 putts from 13 feet.
Nate Lashley was tied for the lead before this triple bogey. pic.twitter.com/kGR3YQbUzG
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 14, 2021
Lashley, who slammed his putter into the green on his way off, creating a gash in the putting surface, dropped from a share of the lead at 16 under to three back at 13 under. He finished with a birdie at the last for a closing 69 and a tie for fifth place.
Lashley’s lone PGA Tour victory came in the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic.