In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Captain Tiger Woods sent out player Tiger Woods in the first singles match on Sunday at the Presidents Cup. Player Tiger Woods made the captain look good.
Woods easily took down Abraham Ancer, 3 and 2, to give the Americans the first point in the final session. It wasn’t just that Woods won his match; it’s how he finished it.
Woods, in cold-blooded fashion, drained the below putt to clinch the match, doffing his hat just before the winning putt fell.
Walk it in? Nah, removing the hat before it's in the hole.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) December 15, 2019
“At about, probably 6 feet out, the match was over,” Woods said. “I might’ve gone to the hat a little early, but it was over.”
The win cut the Americans’ deficit to one point, 10-9, with the U.S. in control in the majority of the matches remaining on the course at Royal Melbourne.
Woods, who picked himself for the team as a captain’s selection, went 3-0 for the week.