In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Starting the day at 2 under par and five shots off the lead, Corey Conners moved quickly up the leaderboard with birdies at Nos. 2 and 3. He dropped a shot at the par-4 fifth, but more than atoned at the next.
Conners made the sixth hole-in-one in Masters history on the the par-3 sixth, playing at 180 yards on Saturday.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) April 10, 2021
That moved Conners to 5 under par for the tournament and two shots off the lead, at the time.