In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Dustin Johnson’s surgically repaired left knee looked good on Royal Melbourne’s 11th hole Thursday. However, the same couldn’t be said for Johnson’s putting stroke.
After driving the green at the 330-yard par 4 and leaving his tee shot some 4 feet away from the hole, Johnson had a chance to cut into a 3-down deficit. But Johnson missed low and settled for birdie.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 12, 2019
He and Gary Woodland remained 3 down to Louis Oosthuizen and Abraham Ancer in the anchor fourball match on Day 1 of the Presidents Cup.