In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The flagsticks are becoming a legitimate defense at Torrey Pines.
After first-round denials to Martin Laird and Phil Mickelson, the ricochet action continued with Sergio Garcia on Saturday at the U.S. Open. Garcia was facing about 50 yards into the green for his fourth shot at the par-5 13th hole – he had chunked his third from 105 yards – when his pitch clanged off the stick and sent the ball trundling back toward Garcia.
— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) June 19, 2021
The ball nearly rolled all the way back to Garcia’s feet, too.
After hitting his fifth shot well past the hole, Garcia then two-putted for double bogey to fall even further off the pace at 7 over.