In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sungjae Im had an impressive rookie campaign on the PGA Tour, capped off by claiming the Rookie of the Year award Wednesday. But he’s got no intentions of slowing down in Year 2.
Im is kicking off the new year at A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier and already provided a spark to the new season after his tee shot at the par-3 16th at The Old White TPC.
This is nothing new, though, for Im. Last season, Im carded a hole-in-one at the par-3 13th at TPC Sawgrass.
Guess they do say history has a way of repeating itself.