In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
There’s not much that needs to be written to sell this video: Hideki Matsuyama, teeing off on the par-4 10th on Friday at The Northern Trust, slapped his drive well right. His ball hit a cart path and then … finished inside a fan’s shirt?
A wayward drive into … a guy’s SHIRT?! 😂 pic.twitter.com/ggFebWnHT8
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 20, 2021
Matsuyama, ever the gentleman, signed the ball for the fan. He did, however, bogey the hole, ending a streak of five consecutive birdies.