In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Hideki Matsuyama and Jason Day competed Monday in the MGM Resorts The Challenge: Japan Skins. Here’s a look at how the action played out at Accordia Golf Narashino C.C. in Chiba, Japan.
After the quartet split the first two holes with pars, Day rolled in a 10-footer for birdie at the third hole to claim three skins and $30,000.
3 skins and $30,000 for @JDayGolf.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) October 21, 2019
The fourth hole was split with pars and when his three competitors went into the water on the 177-yard, par-3 fifth, Tiger Woods won the hole by getting up and down for par from a greenside bunker.
Tiger for 2 skins and $20k: Money
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) October 21, 2019
Woods claimed two skins and $20,000.