In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sebastian Munoz teed off Sunday afternoon at TPC Deere Run with a one-shot lead at the John Deere Classic.
He quickly lost it in the most nightmarish of fashion.
Munoz left himself just 85 yards into the first green, but he was also in the rough and facing a tricky lie. That’s when he hit, well, you know…
— Skratch (@Skratch) July 11, 2021
After the shank, Munoz was able to salvage bogey, but he also lost his solo lead.