In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Who knows what Sunday will hold for Jon Rahm, but it’s been a special week thus far at the Masters Tournament.
Monday, Rahm aced the par-3 fourth hole in a practice round at Augusta National Golf Club. There was no footage of the actual ace, but Rahm did post to his Instagram account video of himself walking up to the hole and picking out his ball, saying his holed a 5-iron from 205 meters (224 yards).
Tuesday, on his 26th birthday, Rahm skipped a ball over the pond fronting the par-3 16th (an early-week Masters tradition for competitors), and watched as it ran perfectly across the green and into the hole. And, this time, there was video.
— The Masters (@TheMasters) November 10, 2020