In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jordan Spieth was teeing off on the par-4 13th. Patrick Cantlay was putting for birdie on the par-4 15th. There was no reason for one shot to affect the other, but that’s what happened as Spieth’s errant drive hit a cart path, bounded onto the 15th green and rolled past Cantlay, just after he made his stroke.
Cantlay's concentration is on a whole other level 😮 pic.twitter.com/5QAZeEA9mL
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) March 24, 2021
A bewildered Cantlay missed his effort to go 2 up in his match against Brian Harman. Meanwhile, Spieth was able to get a drop in the rough on the 13th and hit his second shot safely onto the green. He halved the hole to remain 3 up on Matthew Fitzpatrick.