In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Lexi Thompson made her fifth career hole-in-one on the LPGA in the first round of the Pelican Women’s Championship.
Thompson holed a 9-iron from 162 yards on the par-3 third hole, her 12th of the day, at the Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, Florida.
🚨 @Lexi WITH AN ACE 🚨
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) November 19, 2020
Thompson shot even-par 72 in the first round, with two birdies and four bogeys to go with the ace.