In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Phil Mickelson loves to hit bombs and one of his big drives nearly resulted in an ace in Round 2 of the CJ Cup.
Playing the 353-yard, par-4 14th, Mickelson hit driver and the ball caromed off the flagstick, nearly dropping for an albatross.
A near ace… on a PAR 4! 😮
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) October 18, 2019
Mickelson made the eagle putt, but then bogeyed his next two holes en route to an even-par 72. He’s at 2 under par, 11 off the lead.