In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Nelly Korda’s biggest advantage in her final-round showdown with Lizette Salas was on display at the par-5 fifth hole on Sunday at Atlanta Athletic Club.
Korda hit a 7-wood on her second shot, her ball traveling from 243 yards to within a couple of feet of the hole.
Nelly Korda with the near albatross to extend her lead in the final round of the KPMG Women's PGA Championship.pic.twitter.com/Dt59IWEykx
— Golf Central (@GolfCentral) June 27, 2021
Korda tapped in for eagle, while Salas made birdie, to take a two-shot lead in their two-way battle for the KPMGA Women’s PGA Championship title. Her lead was one when she played the par-5 12th. And, for the second time in the round, she made eagle. Korda’s approach shot just cleared the water hazard and settled within 15 feet of the hole. She made the putt, while Salas made bogey, and Korda was staked to a four-stroke lead.
Watch now on NBC! pic.twitter.com/I4GjgmpwH8
— LPGA (@LPGA) June 27, 2021