In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Louis Oosthuizen’s first round at the WGC-HSBC Champions went from pretty good to pretty great with one swing at Sheshan International Golf Club.
Oosthuizen made a hole-in-one on the 197-yard, par-3 sixth hole on Thursday, landing his tee shot on the front of the green and watching it roll all the way until it disappeared into the bottom of the cup.
How about this shot by @Louis57TM. 🙌
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) October 31, 2019
The ace was the fifth of the 2019-20 wraparound season, and while it didn’t win the 2010 Open champion a car, it did send him skyrocketing up the leaderboard. The world No. 26 sits inside the top 10 with 54 holes to play in China after a 4-under 68.