In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Kevin Na hit a flop shot to the moon and back during the first round of the U.S. Open.
— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) June 17, 2021
From just outside the bunker on the par-3 16th at Torrey Pines South, Na, a five-time PGA Tour winner, hit his flop shot so high that the cameraperson had a hard time keeping it in frame. It was a memorable shot in a otherwise forgettable round.
Na would par the hole putting him 7 over on the day. He finished at 6-over 77.