In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Paige Spiranac made a hole-in-one on Monday and not only had a handful of witnesses, but one was Gary Player.
Spiranac aced the 148-yard, par-3 14th at GlenArbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, New York at the Berenberg Invitational, a charity event to raise money for pancreatic cancer research. Player’s wife, Vivienne, died from the disease earlier this year.
Spiranac tweeted, “Made a hole in one in front of Gary Player.” She then sent out the below video:
And the video proof pic.twitter.com/bvQHfaSyE3
— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) October 5, 2021