In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It was a steady start for Rory McIlroy on Thursday at the Masters Tournament as he parred his first four holes.
And then he bogeyed No. 5 and No. 6 and No. 7. The latter of which came after he hit his father on the left leg with an errant approach shot.
Rory McIlroy hitting his father with his second shot at No. 7:
— Golf Central (@GolfCentral) April 8, 2021
As GolfChannel.com senior writer Ryan Lavner noted, Gerry McIlroy joked, “I should get an autograph,” from his son.
McIlroy bounced back with a birdie at the par-5 eighth but promptly bogeyed the par-4 ninth, to turn in 3-over 39 in his bid for the career Grand Slam.