In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Remember what Rory McIlroy said two weeks ago at the PGA Championship?
“I’m happy to be drawn with him every week until fans come back,” McIlroy said of being paired with Tiger Woods.
Well, McIlroy was a happy man for less than two holes Saturday at The Northern Trust. After drawing Woods for Round 3 at TPC Boston and making birdie at the opening hole, McIlroy nearly found the water with his second shot at the par-5 second. His ball was dry, but McIlroy faced a difficult, uphill shot out of the thick stuff.
His third shot hit the bank and bounced right back at McIlroy, flying past him and into the water.
"Oh no." 😒 pic.twitter.com/XEsvKtycQt
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 22, 2020
McIlroy had to travel back across the water to play his fifth shot. Three putts later, he was tapping in for a triple-bogey 8.
It was one of two triples McIlroy made Saturday as part of a 3-over 74.