In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sergio Garcia is still considered one of the world’s best iron players. He proved it Sunday afternoon in Mississippi.
Needing birdie to win the Sanderson Farms Championship and facing 171 yards to the flag at the par-4 18th hole, Garcia stuck his approach shot to 2 feet to set up a winning birdie putt.
He just did this … pic.twitter.com/z6UoP8txvC
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) October 4, 2020
The closing birdie capped a 5-under 67 for Garcia, who at 19 under finished a shot clear of Peter Malnati. The win was Garcia’s first on the PGA Tour since the 2017 Masters.