In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Justin Thomas doesn’t appreciate having to putt gimmes.
The American star let the Internationals know that during his Presidents Cup fourball match Saturday at Royal Melbourne.
After pitching to 3 feet on the par-4 11th hole, Thomas had the short birdie putt left to win the hole and give he and Rickie Fowler a 3-up lead over Marc Leishman and Haotong Li. Expecting the Internationals to conceded the putt, Thomas was unhappy that no such concession happened.
After sinking the putt, Thomas looked at his competitors and used his putter as a measuring stick to show the putt was inside the leather.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) December 13, 2019
It’s unclear why the Internationals didn’t give Thomas the putt. Earlier in the hole, Leishman asked an official to have Thomas mark his ball to prevent a potential backstop while Fowler prepared to play his second shot into the green.
And on the second hole of the match, Thomas called out Li for playing out of turn and forced Li to replay his shot. The Internationals ended up losing the hole.