In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
With the U.S. in desperate need of a spark late Friday, Justin Thomas brought the fire.
All Square through 17 holes in his foursomes match with playing-captain Tiger Woods against the International duo of Ben An and Hideki Matsuyama, Thomas faced this 17-footer to win the hole and the match.
Cue the double putter drop.
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) December 13, 2019
The 1-up win provided a much-needed point to the U.S., which early in the session appeared in danger of succumbing to a 5-0 sweep. Instead, 1-up wins from Woods and Thomas and Patrick Cantlay and Xander Schauffele and a halve from anchor pairing of Rickie Fowler and Gary Woodland ended the session in a 2 1/2 to 2 1/2 split.
Through two days at Royal Melbourne, the Internationals lead 6 1/2 to 3 1/2, a margin that could been much wider.