In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Vying for his second career PGA Tour win and trying to stay in touch with leader Emiliano Grillo, Tony Finau aced the short par-3 fourth hole Saturday at the Mayakoba Golf Classic.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 5, 2020
Finau followed his hole-in-one with a birdie at the fifth hole and a birdie at No. 7. He was in solo second place at the time, three shots back of Grillo.