In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Lee Westwood didn’t turn any heads for most of Thursday during the opening round of the Dunhill Links Championship, but that all changed in the blink of an eye.
After starting the day on Carnoustie’s 10th hole, Westwood turned in even par. One birdie, one bogey in an otherwise ho-hum outward nine. Much of his inward nine was the same, with a lone birdie at the par-5 sixth. However, sparks began to fly shortly after that with one swing.
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) September 26, 2019
Better late than never, right? The ace moved Westwood to 3 under, where he would finish the day with an opening 69. Still, Westwood remains T-53 and six back of the lead held by Justin Walters.