In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ATLANTA – Play was suspended and players were removed from the course because of inclement weather in the area Friday afternoon at the Tour Championship.
The final group of Brooks Koepka and Xander Schauffele finished their opening nine when the horn sounded at 4:07 p.m. ET.
Koepka and Thomas share the lead at 13 under after the two each carded a 3-under 32 on the outward half. Schauffele and Rory McIlroy are tied for third at 9 under, four back of the lead.