In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Click here for more golf tips: http://igintiongolf.com
Weight Lifting for Golf
In this tip, Paul Wilson discusses weight lifting for golf with 2007 Re-Max Long Drive Champion Mike Dobbyn.
Who would you rather learn from, a regular golf pro or the guy who has hit the longest golf ball ever recorded in a golf tournament? My vote is with Mike.
Here he explains weightlifting for golf and how it can benefit your swing. Make sure you write some of these exercises down and incorporate them into your next golf workout. If you do, I’m sure you’ll be hitting the ball with a lot more power.