In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
FREE Masterclass Workshop – https://simplegolf.org/freeworkshop/ Guys in this video I discuss how there is NO weight transfer in the golf swing. It’s all a pressure shift from the trail side to the weight on the lead side.
When you there is too much weight transfer in the golf swing the swing is thrown off the plane and a variety of swing flaws can occur. Hitting thin, slicing, hitting fat or hitting thin. So avoid getting too much weight transferred to the trail side in the golf swing.
If you stay centered and swing around more of a centered axis the golf club will do more of the work than you trying to force the club in certain positions.
A centered one piece takeaway and a one piece downswing promotes unity and connection throughout your swing that will bring consistency, more distance and lower scores.