In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The 64-player field for next week’s WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play is set.
World No. 1 Dustin Johnson headlines the bracket, which begins Wednesday at Austin Country Club for the first of three days of group play. The Round of 16 and quarterfinals will be held Saturday with the semifinals and final on Sunday.
The 16 groups, each highlighted by one of the top 16 players in the world, will be filled out on Monday. The draw can be seen live on the PGA Tour’s digital platforms at 11 a.m. ET.
The only top-64 players not teeing it up are Brooks Koepka, Adam Scott, Justin Rose, Gary Woodland and Tiger Woods.
This championship was canceled last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic.