In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
There are many different ways to start a golf swing and a lot of it depends on what your golf swing is currently missing. Some people need to think about starting it with the wrists if their swing is lacking hinge, others need to think about letting the body turn, etc. For me, it is the upper arms that start the swing, by feeling this it prevents me from over hinging my wrists, it also engages the bigger muscles of the body and causes them to turn. In my opinion, to get the correct synchronization to the golf swing, the arms should pull the body as there arms and club have a further distance to travel than the body does.