In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here is part 2 of the “Trail Elbow Movement” series. Moving your trail arm and especially your elbow correctly on your golf down swing will allow you to generate maximum club head speed as you strike the golf ball, as well as making it easier for you to control the shape and therefore direction of your golf shot. Here’s a really simple video and exercise to work on to get you making the correct move with your trail elbow on your down swing