In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Marc Leishman surged for a final-round, 7-under 65 to win the Farmers Insurance Open for his fifth PGA Tour victory. Here’s a look inside his bag:
DRIVER: Callaway Mavrik (9 degrees), with Fujikura Speeder 757 shaft
FAIRWAY WOODS: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (16.5 degrees), Rogue Sub Zero (18 degrees), with Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec X shaft
IRONS: Callaway X-Forged UT (3), Apex Pro 19 (4-6), Apex MB (7-PW), with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 shafts
WEDGES: Callaway JAWS MD5 (52, 60 degrees), with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 shafts
PUTTER: Odyssey Versa #6
BALL: Callaway Chrome Soft X