In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Henrik Stenson made his triumphant return to the winner’s circle for the first time since 2017 at the Hero World Challenge, topping Jon Rahm by a shot on Saturday in the Bahamas.
Here’s what was in the winner’s bag:
Driver: Callaway Epic Flash (9 degrees) with Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X shaft
3 Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (13.5 degrees) with Project X HZRDUS Green Smoke shaft
5 Wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero (18 degrees) with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 80TX shaft
Irons: Callaway Legacy Black (3-9 iron) with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120X shafts
Wedges: Callaway MD3 Milled (46 degrees), Callaway Jaws MD5 (52 and 58 degrees) with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120X shafts
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro No. 7
Golf Ball: Titleist Pro V1