In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Cameron Champ birdied the 72nd hole at Silverado Resort and Spa and held off Adam Hadwin for his second PGA Tour victory at the Safeway Open. Here’s a look inside his bag.
DRIVER: Ping G410 LST (9 degrees), with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5 TX shaft
FAIRWAY WOOD: Ping G410 LST (17.5 degrees), with Project X HZRDUS Black 85X shaft
IRONS: Ping i500 (4), i210 (4), Blueprint (5-PW), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
WEDGES: Ping Glide Forged (52, 56 degrees), TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe (60 degrees), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
PUTTER: Ping PLD Tyne CS
BALL: Srixon Z-Star XV