In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Justin Thomas bested Patrick Reed and Xander Schauffele in a playoff at Kapalua to claim the first trophy of the new year at the Sentry Tournament of Champions for his 12th PGA Tour win.
Here’s what was in the winner’s bag:
Driver: Titleist TS3 (9.5 degrees), with Mitsubishi Diamana BF 60 TX shaft
3 Wood: Titleist TS3 (15 degrees), with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX shaft
5 Wood: 915Fd (18 degrees), with Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 9.2 Tour Spec X shaft
Irons: Titleist T100 (4), 620 MB (5-9), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM7 (46 degrees), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shaft; SM7 (52, 56 degrees), SM6 (60 degrees), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X5
Golf ball: Titleist Pro V1x