In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Bryson DeChambeau won his first major championship at the 120th U.S. Open. Here’s a look inside his winning golf bag:
DRIVER: Cobra King Speedzone (5.5 degrees)
FAIRWAY WOODS: Cobra King Speedzone Tour (11.5 degrees, 13.5 degrees)
IRONS: Cobra One Length Utility (4-5); Cobra Forged Tour One Length (6-PW)
WEDGES: Artisan Golf (47, 53 and 58 degrees)
PUTTER: SIK Tour prototype
BALL: Bridgestone Tour B X