In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Justin Thomas returned to world No. 1 on Sunday with a come-from-behind victory at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. Here’s a look inside his bag:
DRIVER: Titleist TS3 (9.5 degrees), with Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 60 TX shaft
FAIRWAY WOODS: Titleist TS3 (15 degrees), with Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 TX shaft, 915Fd (18 degrees), with Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 9.2 Tour Spec X shaft
IRONS: Titleist T100 (4), 620 MB (5-9), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
WEDGES: Titleist Vokey Design SM7 (46 degrees bent to 47.5, 52 degrees bent to 52.5) SM8 (56 degrees bent to 57, 60 degrees bent to 60.5), with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
PUTTER: Scotty Cameron Futura X 5.5 prototype
BALL: Titleist Pro V1x