In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Jared wants to know what the most important muscle is, for power in the golf swing.
Maria, of http://www.mygolfinstructor.com, has Jeff Pelizzaro, of http://www.elevated-performance.com share is thoughts.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips:
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mygolfinstructor
Jeff suggests that the glutes are the most important muscle group, but you should also work on your legs and lower body to develop more power in your swing.
If you have a golf question, visit http://www.mygolfinstructor.com or ask it in the comments section below.