In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
VIRGINIA WATER, England – Danny Willett won a European Tour event on home soil for the first time in his career with a three-shot victory at the BMW PGA Championship.
The 31-year-old Englishman finished three strokes ahead of nearest challenger Jon Rahm in the final round.
Willett shot a 5-under 67 to finish at 20 under overall and collected his seventh European Tour title. He dropped only one shot Sunday on the par-4th 11th, which could have been much worse.
Rahm shared the overnight lead with Willett and finished second after a 2-under 70.
Rory McIlroy followed up his third-round 65 with a 67 to finish tied for ninth.